Goods that are in stock are dispatched within 24 hours, Monday to Friday. We do not dispatch orders over the weekend so orders placed after 1pm Friday would be processed Monday (Excluding Bank Holidays) and then delivered according to which option you choose. Royal Mail deliveries are currently subject to delays, we recommend choosing DPD for a next day delivery if ordered by 1pm includes tracking.
If for any reason we are out of stock, we would expect to dispatch the goods in about 10 days but realistically this is much quicker. We will let you know and then you can decide if you want to wait for the item or to cancel the order.
Please note we can only deliver to the billing address. If you change the shipping address once you reach the payment website your order may not be processed but may still be charged. If this happens we will issue a full refund. If you want an order delivered to a different address please contact us before placing your order so we can give you our bank details for bank transfer. All Payments will show as being made to Carako. Strict Master will not show on your payment or card statement.
|Mainland UK (Free Standard Royal Mail delivery on orders over £40^)||Delivery Days||Cost||Tracking||Weight|
|Standard Royal Mail 2-3 Days (Monday to Friday)||Monday to Friday||£3.95||Yes||Up to 2kg|
|DPD Next Day Express (Monday to Friday ordered by 1pm Thursday)||Monday to Friday||£5.95||Yes||Up to 30kg|
|DPD Next Day Weekend (Saturday) order by 1pm Friday)||Saturday||£7.90||Yes||Up to 30kg|
^Free shipping on orders over £40 applies to mainland UK deliveries (after any voucher code discount amount has been applied)
Orders over 30kg may require additional delivery cost to be paid before items can be dispatched.
|N. Ireland, Channel and Scottish Islands & Highlands||Delivery Days||Cost||Tracking||Weight|
|DPD Non Mainland 2-4 days||Delivers Monday to Friday||£10.80||Yes||Up to 30kg|
All products are shipped discreetly in a plain box with absolutely no indication as to the contents
Due to the obvious health and hygiene implications with adult goods, for the goods to be returned if they are not broken the following terms have to be met.
1. The goods must be unused.
2. The goods must be returned in original condition & packaging.
3. Goods that are not heat sealed in the box are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
4. Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
5. The goods must be received back within 30 days from the day you received your order.
6. Lingerie and items of clothing are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
7. Any discrepancies or damaged items need to be reported within 24 hours of being delivered.
If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met then we reserve the right to return the goods.
We use Royal Mail and DPD courier for postage handlers.
Royal Mail UK
If you are not in when your parcel arrives they will keep the package at their local depot for 7 days enabling them to pick it up. After 7 days the parcel then returns to us and your order will be cancelled. Any money paid will be refunded back to you minus the original delivery charge and a Re-Delivery charge as detailed below will be deducted from your refund along with the initial delivery charge.
UK Re-delivery Charges:-
Royal Mail – £7.80
DPD – £9.55
If you are using this service please provide an email address and mobile number. DPD will contact you by text or email to notify of a delivery time and date. If this is not convenient for you, you have the option to change it. DPD will attempt delivery 3 times – if they are still unsuccessful after this time the parcel is returned back to us and Re-Delivery charge as detailed above will be deducted from your refund along with the initial delivery charge. In some rare cases, DPD may not deliver the next day. But is 99% next day service.
Delivery service with a 1 hour delivery window – Weight up to 30kg per parcel
(Deliveries are between 8am-6pm Mon-Friday). Includes a Text/email notification.
Remote Location Delivery Charges
Remote locations in Scotland, Channel Isles, Isle of Man & Isle of Wight tend to be the frequent ones. If your parcel requires this additional shipping charge we will advise you before we process your order.
If Something Goes Wrong
We have a dedicated team looking after your interests and if there are any issues with your parcel we will work to overcome the problem and obtain a delivery for you.
If your parcel is lost on route we will endeavour to obtain compensation for you for the insured delivery services.
We will liaise with the particular depot on your behalf and resolve any problems swiftly and keep you updated at all times.
Items received that are incorrect must not have the items packaging opened, we must be notified as soon as it is convenient and we will advise full instructions for an exchange.
We do not replace lost parcels free of charge. All parcels which are dispatched via an insured service our team will look after the claim procedure on your behalf and all compensation once obtained will be passed on to you. So, you will never be out of pocket but in the meantime, if you wish to have a replacement order sent this must be sent at your cost.
A claim usually takes about 4 weeks to complete.
Royal Mail Procedure:-
1) We complete a claim form and include proof of posting and copies of commercial invoices to prove the cost of the goods.
2) Royal Mail processes the claim and will contact you to confirm the goods never arrived.
3) The claim is accepted once Royal Mail receives your confirmation back.
4) We receive a cheque and your account is refunded the compensation amount in full.
If you do not make the effort to confirm the parcel is missing, no payout is received from Royal Mail so in turn, you will not receive any compensation. Royal Mail currently loses approx 2 parcels a month.
1) We complete a claim form and include copies of commercial invoices to prove the cost of the goods.
2) The courier processes the claim.
3) We receive a cheque and your account is refunded the compensation amount in full.
4) DPD only give 14 days from the date of postage to claim for lost parcels.
5) If lost parcels are not reported within 14 days then we are unable to offer any compensation.